Premature ejaculation may seem “just another thing” to you, but it is not! It can be quite frustrating for both you and your partner when you “give up” before you waited and before even being completely indulgent with the sexual practice. You can watch free xxx pictures now.
You can tell your partner that this happens because of the hysterical feeling that you get from her, but how many times will you make the same explanation or give the same open-mouthed excuse? You have to get up and do something about it, at least because of your relationship with your partner.
Here are the top seven tips on how to control premature ejaculation:
- Masturbate a few hours before planning to enter into a sexual relationship: If you are dating a date with your partner tonight and you have a plan to have sex with her, masturbate before you leave and fully relax so that when the two of you have sex, you work with her like a real hero!
- Keep your stress levels low: you need to make sure that you stay as relaxed as possible so that you do not pre-ejaculate with enthusiasm. It’s good to be excited, but keep it down to show what they do to you. View online free xxx pictures
- Do not let anxiety hinder your sexual interest anyway: anxiety hampers your sex life in every way; Stay away if you really want yourself and your partner to enjoy prolonged sex.
- Only when you are near your “climax”, then stop and there and restart after a while: this is the best way to enter into a longer sexual relationship with your partner; The moment you are about to ejaculate, divert and wait a few minutes. Then, you can go deep into it again and restart the whole process.
- Avoid seeing pornography with your partner, if you are planning to have sex with her: Porn makes you excited and, therefore, you ejaculate fast. Avoid pornography if you already feel like having sex with your partner.
- Focus on the way you breathe: Breathe as much as possible so that you have better control over your “little soldier.” Your breathing pattern can help you delay your ejaculation.
- Consult a sexologist, if none of the above tips works: If the above suggestions do not work, it’s time to bring a good professional sexologist to the picture.